Tuesday 9 October 2007

week 4 Blogline, rss and newsreader


I have set up my blogline account which was easy.



I have placed a few sites related to libraries, travel, and weather and library members of the learning 2 programme.



It will take some time to see if it is as useful for me as my internet usage is not high.



I know that more and more people rely on the internet from everything to do with banking, communicating, researching and just having fun. Some people could not even imagine a world before the internet. This is very scary since this technology has only been around for a relatively short time. Our library is slowly increasing the use of our computers, but with a supply of old, outdated computers we are struggling to keep up with this ever changing world.



For myself, I use the internet for work-related research, mainly in the areas of health and craft ideas for children activities.

No comments: